Saturday, April 21, 2007

About my self

My name is Ahmed Abed. I am 20 years old and I finished my High school in Dubai two years ago. For sure you are Surprised because I am from Dubai, but actually I used to live in Dubai for ten years. I was born in Abu Dhabi and I raised their till I reached 10 then I moved to Dubai and I studied there. In addition I started the college two years ago and my plan to graduate after two years. I am majoring in computer engineering .I like it because I like anything related to computers, and I want to know everything about it. I like to play soccer a lot. Actually I am addicted to it, and usually our class plays soccer every Saturday. I enjoy playing with them.
Finally I like to hangout with my friends and play with them, but I prefer to play with my relatives more than my friends.


I want you to have fun on my blog , so don't waste your time. ^_^

1 comment:

Mohamed said...

haha remind me not to call you next saturday for the game :P